April 12, 2012
COMPETITION – Win a special edition of The Power of Six!
Have you taken the Power of Six Quest yet?
Help track down Number Seven for your chance to win a holiday for you and a friend. An iPad and limited edition copies of The Rise of Nine are up for grabs too! ENTER HERE! (Closing date 31st May 2012)
COMPETITION – win a special edition copy of The Power of Six!
For your chance to win a special edition copy of The Power of Six, play the Quest HERE, then post your score to Facebook at www.facebook.com/iamnumberfourbook by 5pm (BST) on Monday 16th April 2012. The first three posts chosen at random will be the winners. Good Luck!
Please read the full terms and conditions below before entering.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 13 and over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 17:00 (BST) on Monday 16th April 2012. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, take the Power of Six Quest at http://on.fb.me/H908oL and post your score on the Facebook wall at www.facebook.com/iamnumberfourbook.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 17th April 2012. The first three entries drawn will be the winners.
- The prize for each of the winners is a proof edition copy of The Power of Six.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook by 17:00 (BST) on Tuesday 17th April 2012. The winners must claim their prize within 5 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winners please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and, should they win, the rules of membership set out in Clause 8 above.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Thanks for all your comments on this post. As the news story is now out of date, we will be closing comments in the next 2 weeks. Please move your conversations over to more recent news posts by Friday 15 March 2013. Many thanks – The Lorien Legacies team.